Minggu, 08 November 2009

A night with my beloved sista


for the first time me and my beloved sister - Suzane Cyndia Rusli, spend time together. It's only two of us. No other! Well, although there is an interruption like usual, a phone call from somebody that she love. Hahahaha. The ring tone from her phone always become our backsound ^____^, since i know her. That's why somepeople called her "Miss Ring-ring".

I met her when Kuliah Kerja Nyata in Cikalong-Tasikmalaya. My first impression to her? What's wrong with this girl? She really dominant! And i'm right! Till now, I never change that thought! Hahahaha. Honestly, when i met her in first time i'm not like her. But I've ever heard someone say "u'll get close with someone you hate most" and that's true. Now, she was my bestbuddie. We share the dark side of our life, the worst sin that we've done, the laugh, the tears and everything. Sometimes, cause we loved each other, we lied! And that's cause loved! Sounds weird, but that it is! Lied maybe the one way whe choose to protect others feeling. But she never could lie with me! i always know if she hiding something.

After KKN, we never spent time together, just two of us cause there'are not only me and her but her loved one become my beloved sista too. We spend time together, tree of us! And today, i miss "me and her" time.

She broke up with her loved one, and finnaly we've got our time again. Maybe it's sound mean, but i feel thankfull for that. I'm not happy she broke up, it's make new problem, big problem, but i really happy we can spend the time together again, like before.

Today she sleep in my dorm, we going to the mall, eating steak, playing looklet, talking, hugging, kissing each other, doing everything that we lost before. And feel happy bout that! Now i just realize that i miss her and love her that much. Love you neu, my beloved sista!