Sabtu, 24 Oktober 2009

My sister got sick

For the first time i write this blog in the other laptop, not with cutie. Sorry my little white notebook, for today i won't use you..^^

Why? Cause now, I'm not in my dorms. I sleep in my sister dorms in Bandung City. And this is for the fist time i visit her dorms.

Me and her have live in the same dorms, in Indri's Dorms. There are 30 rooms - how come?^^. I really have closed with all of them. It's like a famaly, like a house who has 30 rooms and 30 daughter. Big family right? Hahahaha.

In Indri's, me, kak tata, michan, kak lulu, teh mitha, epoy, gendut, and anak kingkong have more deep relationship. i really close with all of them. But we can't keep everything in the same way forever. One by one, they have finished they study. And they sholud live Indri's dorm. Fist Teh mitha, after that kak lulu, kak tata follow too. Gendut and I move to the same new dorm, but we have different reason. Gendut leave Indri cause her sister take the same collage with her, in Padjadjaran University too but in different majoy. Cause that she share her room with her sister in the new dorm, cause it's more larger than Indri. For me, i must leave Indri cause my daddy asked me to do that. I got sick in Indri, and he thing cause the enviroment in Indri not good.

One night, i just taje a nap. My phone rag, there is a message. It's from kak tata. She said that she in hospital. What? I Shock! When i asked her condittion she said that not good. I'm little panic, scared she's getting troble. She says, for now she's okay, but she aske me to comapny her in her dorms for tomorrow nite. Cause she scared there'll be something happend.

Now, i'm here. In her dorms, write this bloh and tell that to all of ya! Hahahaha. Her condition get better. I think i could back to Jatinangor this afternoon. Cause I'm little miss with my cutie. Hehehehe......